- Create smart scenes to activate Wi-Fi smart devices.
- Detect movement and trigger alert messages.
- Turn on/off the devices through your movement.
- Work with the SONOFF camera to monitor your home.
- 6m detection distance and 110°viewing angle.
- Share the sensor to your family to together keep eyes on your home.
- 3-month history records check.
- Low-battery notification.
- Quick peel and stick installation.
If your concern is not only about home security but about using motion to turn on or off the light, well, SONOFF SNZB-03 maybe makes you feel amazing.
This ZigBee motion sensor is an extra-handy smart device for placing anywhere in your home to detect motion and trigger alarms. That means the sensor will send an instant alert notification to your mobile phone whenever the motion is detected if this security system is armed. If you have a SONOFF ZigBee Bridge, you can connect the sensor to it to activate Wi-Fi devices, not merely ZigBee devices. For example, you can set a scene for your living-room light so that it will automatically turn on when you walk through the living-room.
The new camera feature is used to make you know who is approaching your home and capture the video ever earlier than before. Boasts 110°view field and 6m detection rang and you can early receive an alert message of someone’s presence, accordingly taking measures to reduce the possibility that your house is threatened. Share control is available for multiple users to check and monitor your home together. Easy and tool-free installation, 3M adhesive installation significantly saves your time. Powered by the battery which is convenient to stick it on any place that you want to monitor.