Sonoff 4CH Pro R2
Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink RF Remote control–Turn on/off by 433MHz RF Remote indoors Independent control–Control each gang separately 3 Working...
Offer Ends In:
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- RF Remote control–Turn on/off by 433MHz RF Remote indoors
- Independent control–Control each gang separately
- 3 Working Modes– Switch among interlock/self-locking/inching modes
- Adjustable Delay Time– Turn on devices for 0.25-4s/1-16s in Inching mode
- DIN Rail Mounted– Great for industrial control
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from sensor
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
Sonoff 4CH Pro & 4CH Pro R2 are 4 gang WiFi switches. They support switching among 3 working modes: interlock/self-locking/inching mode, and both supports to set 1-16s delay in inching mode. This feature allows you to let your switch turn on for a few seconds then goes off, which works like a pulse switch. They integrate with a 433.92MHz RF receiver module, making them possible to be controlled by RF Remote. The smart switches are DIN Rail mounted.
Users can remotely turn on/off the connected lights/appliances by iOS/Android App eWeLink or 433MHz RF Remote. They can create 8 enabled single/repeat/countdown timers to automatically turn on/off at the specified time. The timers can run themselves even when the network is unavailable. To let the devices be controlled by others, users can simply share the devices to other accounts and allow specified timers permissions. Users can even create some scenes or smart scenes to trigger ON/OFF the switch.
Upgraded: Sonoff 4CH Pro supports to set 1-16s delay in inching mode now ( 0.25-4s before).
Turn on/off 4 home appliances remotely
Supports switching among inching/interlock/self-locking modes
Device status's synchronously display
Supports setting power on status
433MHz RF Remote control
Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
Works with Google Home, Google Nest
Works with IFTTT
Voltage Range: 90-250V AC(50/60Hz) / 5-24V DC
Max Current: 10A/gang
Max Power: 2200W/gang
Wireless Frequency: WiFi 2.4GHz
Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n & 433.92MHz
Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
Operating Temperature(recommended): 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
4CH Pro Certification: CE/FCC/RoHS (Download)
Sonoff 4CH Pro or Sonoff 4CH Pro R2 *1
Note: The RF Remote is not included. Please order from here.
|Works With Google Nest||Yes|
|Works With Amazon Alexa||Yes|
|Works With Google Assistant||Yes|
In self-locking mode, users can turn on/off the 4 connected devices instantly and separately.
In interlock mode, users can turn on one device every time, and turn off other devices at the same time.
In inching mode, users can turn on the connected devices for 0.25-4s (Sonoff 4CH Pro) or 1-16s (Sonoff 4CH Pro R2) then auto-off.
Users can set some devices in inching mode, while the others in self-locking mode.